Thank you for wanting to financially support "PhotoJoseph's Photo Moment", my LIVE YouTube show at youtube.com/photojoseph. The show is expensive to operate, and ad revenue from YouTube barely makes a dent in it. For the show to break even — and eventually profit — additional financial support is needed.
Value for value
A good friend of mine used the term "value for value", and that really resonated with me. Did you, the viewer, learn something of technical, logistical, or comprehensive value today? Did I save you time, or were you, dare I say, entertained? (Ok, that's a stretch!) If so, what financial value would you place on that? A dollar? Five, ten, twenty, a hundred? How much of your time was saved; how many things did you not have to try because of what you learned? If you can put a value on that, and share even part of that value with me, then you've just shared value for value.
Many ways to support
There are many ways you can financially support the show and my efforts.
- Purchase something through one of my affiliate links
- Make a one-off contribution through PayPal, Venmo, Apple Pay or Google Pay to Joseph@PhotoJoseph.com
- Make a recurring monthly contribution through PayPal or patreon.com/photojoseph
- Join lynda.com and watch my photography training there!
- Hire me for private consultation
As always, thank you for your support.