How to Add a Wireless Microphone to iPhone 7, iPhone 8, or iPhone X REVISITED!
Photo Moment - April 18, 2018
Ever tried adding a wireless microphone to your iPhone 7, iPhone 8, or iPhone X? Turns out more adapters than you realize might be needed…
It used to be simple. You could use a RØDE smartLav+ and connect directly. Or use any wired or wireless mic with a simple TRS to TRRS adapter and be good to go. But now you also need a Lightning to headphone jack adapter. Which actually may not be enough. So maybe you need an Apple Camera Adapter (?!?!) and then a USB audio adapter. Confused yet? It's nuts… but this is what it takes today.
Products Mentioned In Today's Photo Moment
- RØDE smartLav+ — Get Yours Here
- RØDE SC4 3.5mm TRS to TRRS Adaptor — Get Yours Here
- Apple Lightning to 3.5mm Headphone Jack Adapter — Get Yours Here
- Apple Lightning to USB 3.0 Camera Adapter — Get Yours Here
- Sabrent AU-MMSA USB Stereo 3D Sound Adapter — Get Yours Here
- AUKEY USB Audio Adapter — Get Yours Here
- Sennheiser ew 112-p G3 Wireless Microphone — Get Yours Here
Videos Mentioned In Today's Photo Moment