ApertureExpert Live Training 115: Edge Sharpen, Chromatic Aberration, and Color Monochrome
In this session, we'll have a look at three totally unrelated tools, but hey — they're next on the list! Edge Sharpen, Chromatic Aberration, and the Color Monochrome will be the topics of the hour.
Here's the rundown of the session…
- How to find the optimal position
- Brushing it in where it’s needed
- Using Colors to finish the job
- Intensity = amount/strength
- Edges = threshold
- Falloff = subsequent sharpening passes
- Apple-suggested workflow
- Color, intensity, brushes… pretty simple :-)
Also, at the end we talked a bit about the future of the site, now that it's The Photos Expert. Fun times!
More like this