DxO Webinar: Editing Skies Using Control Points & Control Lines
December 4, 2021 - 6:00am
This is a series of webinars I've hosted for the DxO, which I'm reposting here. You can view a complete list of past and scheduled DxO webinars on my DxO page.
With DxO PhotoLab 5, you can enjoy even more precise handling of Control Points by adjusting their level of sensitivity. New Control Lines let you change the direction of the mask, and alter the width and angle of the selected region. Perfect for Landscape images when you want to adjust the light, color, and sharpness to just your skies!
Learn how to…
- Adjust the Mask range with Control Points for finer sensitivity selections
- Use Control Lines to select an entire sky that is non-circular in shape more easily
- Customize the width and angle of the region affected by a Control Line
- Use Control Points with Control Lines to get even more localized selections for best results
- Enhance your skies by addressing multiple issues with a variety of specific adjustments
More like this