You are here

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
adding an unrated image to a book #1
larry temins's picture
by larry temins
June 22, 2012 - 12:20am

I have over 1000 images in a project. I rated 400 of those that I thought I would use for creating a Book and filtered on the rating. Then I started to create the book selecting the rated images to be included but realized I want to include an unrated image.
It seems I am restricted only to the original 400 rated images.

hope the above makes sense. How can I add more images to the originally selected set?

PhotoJoseph's picture
by PhotoJoseph
June 22, 2012 - 4:14am

Larry,

you can add any image to your book, rated or not (just not rejected). Go back to your original project, turn off the filter, and add that image to your book.

Is it possible that you have filtering enabled in the book itself, so you’re only seeing 1star or better there? Be sure to disable that filter, too.

@PhotoJoseph
— Have you signed up for the mailing list?

larry temins's picture
by larry temins
June 23, 2012 - 3:00am

thanks Joseph.
I tried turning off the filter when the book is open but I still only see the rated images. To get around the problem I just dragged the unrated image I wanted into the subset of images I was working with.

PhotoJoseph's picture
by PhotoJoseph
June 23, 2012 - 3:38am

Larry,

Well right… if you originally only added the rated images to the book, then that’s all that will be there. Add the unrated images to the book now that you need them.

-Joseph

@PhotoJoseph
— Have you signed up for the mailing list?

You may login with either your assigned username or your e-mail address.
Passwords are case-sensitive - Forgot your password?
randomness