You are here

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Ap 3.4.3 weird behaviour #1
greg owe's picture
by greg owe
November 20, 2012 - 9:56pm

I haven't done this for a while but I'm sure you used to be able to select a whole bunch of images and star rate them all in one go, ie select 50 images and press the number 2 key and they all get a 2 star rating.

Now however I just tried doing that with a selection of images and only the first one would get the star rating and then move them all to the Trash! And now if I select them all in the Trash and click on 'put back' it will only put back the first one, so it looks like I will have to manually put back over 600 images.

I've tried the prefs and rebuilt the database but its still the same. Help.Me.Please. before I leap from the top floor.

Chris Hoch's picture
by Chris Hoch
November 20, 2012 - 10:58pm

I did something similar the other day. I had a fair amount of photos highlighted and accidentally hit ‘+’ it added a star to all the selected images. I hit ‘-’ and it took it off.

jjoakland2@mac.com's picture
by jjoakland2@mac.com
November 23, 2012 - 3:15am

Not sure about the trash bit but if you want to apply a rating to a selection of images you need to make sure that the “primary only” button is not checked - if it is only the one will change.

You may login with either your assigned username or your e-mail address.
Passwords are case-sensitive - Forgot your password?