You are here

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Aperture 3.1 Updating MobileMe - hangs #1
Robert Ochoa's picture
by Robert Ochoa
November 23, 2010 - 12:19pm

I opened aperture and noticed that it was showing Aperture updating MobileMe. Interesting as I did not set aperture to look for MobileMe Galleries. The process took for ever, had to force quit. I reopened, went to preferences –> Web and it was checked to look for new mobile me galleries. I have been trying to uncheck and to close out of preferences – system just churns and becomes unresponsive = force quit. Not sure the rest of this backdrop is needed, but thought I would add it…before this issue, I opened Aperture, worked on editing a photo, Aperture crashed, had to check database, it repaired and I reopened, issue above started.

PhotoJoseph's picture
by PhotoJoseph
November 24, 2010 - 2:38am

Robert,

Try trashing the Aperture preferences at ~/Library/Preferences/com.apple.Aperture.plist —it probably got corrupted on that last crash you had.

-Joseph @ApertureExpert

@PhotoJoseph
— Have you signed up for the mailing list?

Robert Ochoa's picture
by Robert Ochoa
November 27, 2010 - 1:15am

Thanks for the lead. I ultimately waited until aperture analyzed how much space I had available on mobileme idisk (took a long time), once done, I was able to uncheck having aperture check for new galleries. so far so good.

You may login with either your assigned username or your e-mail address.
Passwords are case-sensitive - Forgot your password?
randomness