You are here

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
Aperture books #1
Robin Irwin's picture
by Robin Irwin
April 2, 2014 - 8:34am

I have tried to order a book twice now.  Have previously ordered the same book successfully about 30 times. As soon as I press the ‘place order’ tab a note comes up ‘Did not receive any response from application. It is possible that the application does not exist, or that the requested url is incorrect.’  Is anyone out there able to help me with this problem please.

Robin Irwin's picture
by Robin Irwin
April 2, 2014 - 11:28am

Thanks, have solved the problem.

Andreas's picture
by Andreas
April 11, 2014 - 4:23am

How did you solve the problem, if have the same issue.

Regards

Andreas.

Robin Irwin's picture
by Robin Irwin
April 14, 2014 - 1:39am

Hi there

Sorry haven’t replied, have been away.  It was such a simple thing for me.  Right at the end of the order process, on the top right is ‘email receipt’ with your email address in the box.  I hadn’t highlighted the address.  Hope this helps.

Andreas's picture
by Andreas
April 24, 2014 - 5:24am

Thank you, I also managed it now, the book arrived a few days ago.

BTW: The print quality was quite disappointing in my case compared to books from other companies (European though). I am going to get the same pictures printed as a book in Europe again and do a 1:1 comparison.

Robin Irwin's picture
by Robin Irwin
April 24, 2014 - 12:18pm

I have been really happy with the print quality of the books I have ordered.  Glad though, you sorted out the print book programme.

Walter Rowe's picture
by Walter Rowe
April 24, 2014 - 1:15pm

I have created and ordered one book from Apple. It was a book of images from a spring vacation last year to Newport, Rhode Island and Martha’s Vineyard. The quality was fabulous. I chose the largest book they off, hardback, with dust jacket. Most impressive. In my opinion the Apple books beat Blurb, hands down. Not cheap, but excellent quality.

Robin Irwin's picture
by Robin Irwin
April 28, 2014 - 6:07am

Yep, I agree, the Apple books are really good quality and worth the extra expense.

You may login with either your assigned username or your e-mail address.
Passwords are case-sensitive - Forgot your password?
randomness