You are here

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Aperture Import Issue #1
Arnie Berger's picture
by Arnie Berger
December 20, 2010 - 9:45am

In the past when I imported pictures into Aperture, I selected the location where the files where loaded and was able to see the pictures in the Aperture import window. Tonight I wanted to import some pictures from a CD that I took several ago and can not see the pictures in the import window. I thought something was wrong with the CD so I copied the pictures to my drive and still can not see any pictures. I selected a folder that I previously imported from and can't see those pictures. Any ideas. I tried repairing the database to see if that would help and of course that did not help.
Thanks in advance Arnie

Arnie

Arnie Berger's picture
by Arnie Berger
December 20, 2010 - 10:19am

I was able to find a similar posting on the Apple Support Discussion group and was able to fix the issue by deleted the com.apple.Aperture.plist file.

Thanks
Arnie

Arnie

Thomas Emmerich's picture
by Thomas Emmerich
December 20, 2010 - 3:07pm

I find that Aperture is finicky in the import mode. For me it frequently ignores mounted memory cards the first time I click import even if I wait several minutes. But if I cancel the import and click the import button again, my memory card immediately shows up.

Thomas

You may login with either your assigned username or your e-mail address.
Passwords are case-sensitive - Forgot your password?
randomness