You are here

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
Applying Adjustment Presets with Hot Folder Import? #1
brian gaberman's picture
by brian gaberman
April 21, 2011 - 7:34am

Hello all,
I'm currently shooting wirelessly to my laptop, and using the Aperture Hot Folder to automatically import all the files into an aperture project. I can't seem to figure out how to get Aperture to apply an Adjustment Preset to the files when it imports them from the Hot Folder. Is this even possible when using the Hot Folder or is there a way around it?
any help would be greatly appreciated.

PhotoJoseph's picture
by PhotoJoseph
May 1, 2011 - 11:50pm

Brian,

I just replied to your comment on the tip as well.

Sal runs the site Automator.us but I have no idea how responsive he is to queries. You can probably (try to) reach him through there.

-Joseph @ApertureExpert

@PhotoJoseph
— Have you signed up for the mailing list?

Chris Hoch's picture
by Chris Hoch
April 22, 2011 - 7:46am

If you are on about the Hot Folder script, which is not made by apple, then I am not too sure you would need to get in touch with the author of the plugin to request such a feature.

If you use the Tether feature within aperture 3 then yes you can add 1 adjustment automatically to the photo as well as the meta data.

brian gaberman's picture
by brian gaberman
April 22, 2011 - 11:44am

Thanks Chris, tether isn’t an option for what I do. Do you know how I would go about contacting the author of the plugin? thanks, Brian

Chris Hoch's picture
by Chris Hoch
April 23, 2011 - 9:01am

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you.

After a quick search I believe it is by Sal Soghoian who is the AppleScript Product Manager at Apple.

I am not too sure how you would get in touch with him.

You may login with either your assigned username or your e-mail address.
Passwords are case-sensitive - Forgot your password?
randomness