You are here

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Applying Metadata Changes to Multiple Images #1
Walter Rowe's picture
by Walter Rowe
August 20, 2015 - 9:21pm

I had misspelled part of the location metadata for a few hundred images (Massachusetts vs Massachussets). I used the Filter to find the images that had the misspelled version, selected them all, and wanted to correct it once and have it apply to all of the images. I could not figure out how to do that without creating a metadata preset for just the image province/state with the correct spelling and apply that preset to all of the images with the incorrect spelling.

Is there a better way? I tried typing in the correct spelling with all of misspelled images selected, and it only corrected the image with the bold border (the first one of all the selected images).

Alan Cairns's picture
by Alan Cairns
August 23, 2015 - 7:09am

This drives me crazy in C1. The metadata is only applied to the first selected image. You need to copy the metadata, then paste it to all the other selected images. I don’t know why they do it that way.

Alan

Walter Rowe's picture
by Walter Rowe
August 23, 2015 - 12:51pm

PhaseOne told me to use the metadata copy-and-paste pop-up to select only the field I want to replicate. Still not the same as having it apply to all selected images at once, but better than creating a preset as I did.

You may login with either your assigned username or your e-mail address.
Passwords are case-sensitive - Forgot your password?
randomness