You are here

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Auto-Switch the Adjustment Inspector Tab to Library #1
Flipkal's picture
by Flipkal
May 27, 2013 - 5:17am

I have a question about what I thought was a feature in an earlier 3.x version. The feature does this:
When you are working on an image in the Adjustment Inspector, then want to drag that image into an Album (or Project or Folder), instead of clicking on the Library tab, you just drag the image over the inspector, and the Library automatically springs open, letting you drop the image into the appropriate destination. This used to happen routinely, and then stopped, possibly when a new version came out. A few weeks ago, I experienced it happening again, and now nothing. Has anyone else experienced this? Is there a way to use it with the current version of AP? I really like this 'feature' when it works. It would be great if it would spring back to the Adjustment inspector, but that never happened.

Phil in Midland

vidpixarts@gmail.com's picture
by vidpixarts@gmail.com
May 28, 2013 - 12:56am

Philip: the feature you describe still works for me.( using 3.4.4). Perhaps others will chime in with suggested maintenance tips to get the feature back.

Flipkal's picture
by Flipkal
May 29, 2013 - 7:03am

Glad to hear it’s still working (for you). I can’t seem to make it work consistently. I just tried and it isn’t working at this time. Maybe there’s a setting or it depends on the browser type. I don’t know.

Phil in Midland

Flipkal's picture
by Flipkal
December 19, 2013 - 4:17pm

In case anyone reads this, I have found why this feature doesn’t seem to work consistently for me. At one point under Preferences/Previews, I un-checked New Projects Automatically Generate Previews. As a result, most of my Projects have images without previews. These images will not activate the auto-switch feature in the Inspector. If I generate previews for these images, then the feature will work.

Phil in Midland

You may login with either your assigned username or your e-mail address.
Passwords are case-sensitive - Forgot your password?