You are here

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
Can't see images in Project view #1
bob william's picture
by bob william
March 7, 2013 - 3:54am

I do viewing and editing typically in Album view but occasionally want to look at an image in Project view, esp. when moving an original from one Project to another to make sure it was moved correctly.

When typing today my fingers slipped and I knew I hit some keys I shouldn't've. The result now is that I can't see any images in the Project into which I was moving some originals from another Project. They're gone from the “sending” Project, but I can't see them in the “receiving” Project's view. Their non-visibility in the receiver is whether I'm in Split Screen, Browser, or Viewer mode.

I CAN see images by clicking on the title of any other Project in my Library, just not in the Project wherein I was a clumsy typist.

I've checked settings in the Aperture toolbars for both Projects but see nothing amiss. What mis-typing did I do to cause this and how do I correct ?

Thank you

Bob

Bob S.

bob william's picture
by bob william
March 7, 2013 - 7:29am

A PARTIALSELF-REPLY” - but I still need help.

I’ve been trying to figure this out and have found a bit of info but not enough to totally fix the problem - can someone help ?

The number images in the affected Project which I cannot view in “Project view” is 484. Under Recent Projects is a Project icon with the same correct name and 484 images which I CAN view in that location. However I don’t know how to get them from the place under Recent Projects into the same-named Project under the regular Projects heading.

Can someone help ? Thank you

Bob

Bob S.

Russell's picture
by Russell
March 7, 2013 - 8:11am

Check your mistyped keystrokes didn’t set up a filter (top right of Browser mode). You may have inadvertently told your browser to only show 5-star images or something.

Russell

bob william's picture
by bob william
March 7, 2013 - 9:25am

That did it ! I had assumed it was some sort of situation whereby what I had mistyped was also a command of some sort which set up the “invisibility” issue. I reset the filter to “showing all” from a star-based phrase which I had accidentally typed in.

Now I also know this for the future.

Thank you very much.

Bob

Bob S.

Russell's picture
by Russell
March 7, 2013 - 9:47am

You’re welcome. Glad that you got it sorted.

Russell

You may login with either your assigned username or your e-mail address.
Passwords are case-sensitive - Forgot your password?
randomness