You are here

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Diashow #1
Andreas S's picture
by Andreas S
November 18, 2012 - 7:11am

Hi Folks!
I try to export a diashow right now…and the result is a movie file just in black!? except the title and the music…
Can anybody help??
Thanks!
Andreas

Andreas S's picture
by Andreas S
November 28, 2012 - 1:55am

Hi!
thanks for your reply!
Its a Diashow with 63 pics, the originals are RAW files (EOS 5D), i put background music into - mp3, using “fade to black”, tryed to export as “HD 1080p”, and at the beginning, there is one single title sheet with just the title - the exporter .mov file showed the title-sheet and then just a black screen…the music was there…whats up there? the raw file should have enougth info for 1080p?
At the moment i try to export as “Apple TV 720p” … i will report the result soon!
Thanks!!

Andreas S's picture
by Andreas S
November 28, 2012 - 2:16am

…”apple TV 720p” is also just black…except the title sheet….and the musik is playing…

PhotoJoseph's picture
by PhotoJoseph
November 27, 2012 - 1:34pm

Andreas,

Can you tell us more of what you are doing, and what you have tried? What the settings are, have you tried different sizes, have you tried exporting to YouTube, etc.

Help us to help you… clearly something that big isn’t just a bug, so there’s some setting that’s wrong, or maybe something wrong with your library, but without more info we can’t help you.

thanks

@PhotoJoseph
— Have you signed up for the mailing list?

You may login with either your assigned username or your e-mail address.
Passwords are case-sensitive - Forgot your password?
randomness