You are here

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
effect presets #1
Davidset's picture
by Davidset
October 23, 2013 - 1:08pm

I imported a few projects recently using an effects preset that I have decided I don't like. Is it possible to remove the preset from all the problem pictures, and either leave them with no effect applied, or perhaps a different one?
Could you point me in the right direction?
Thanks
David S

davidset

Thomas Emmerich's picture
by Thomas Emmerich
October 23, 2013 - 1:31pm

All effects presets do is apply some preplanned adjustments. You remove the effect by removing the adjustment. Depending on the preset, it could be adding multiple adjustments. For example, the Auto Enhance preset can apply up to 5 different adjustments but it does it with intelligence so it only applies what is needed.

You can either remove all adjustments and start over or disable/reset one adjustment at a time. To remove all adjustments, just click the “Revert to Original” button at the bottom of the Adjustments tab or right-click an image and choose the same menu item.

Thomas

Davidset's picture
by Davidset
October 23, 2013 - 1:40pm

Thanks Thomas,
Can I do this for the whole project at once (50-75) images, or photo by photo,
whether I revert to original, or choose to use another preset ?

davidset

Thomas Emmerich's picture
by Thomas Emmerich
October 23, 2013 - 1:47pm

This is one of those commands that the Primary Only setting has an effect on. Just select all the images you want to revert. Make sure Primary Only is not enabled (Edit Menu or button in lower right-hand corner of browser). Select Revert to Original and they should all revert. You’ll see the little edit badge in the lower right-hand corner of each thumbnail disappear as its adjustments are removed (assuming you have Show Metadata enabled for the browser view)

Thomas

You may login with either your assigned username or your e-mail address.
Passwords are case-sensitive - Forgot your password?