You are here

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Facebook albums #1
Frans Lichtenberg's picture
by Frans Lichtenberg
September 25, 2012 - 12:48am

When publishing to Facebook the pulldown menu for creating albums, the entries shows up twice. How can I change this so only one entry shows up for each album. I am using OS 8.2 and Aperture 3.4

PhotoJoseph's picture
by PhotoJoseph
September 25, 2012 - 1:09am

Frans,

You’re the second to report this (although one person saw them three times!)

Try disconnecting your Facebook account, and re-connecting, in Aperture. See if that fixes it?

@PhotoJoseph
— Have you signed up for the mailing list?

Mark Alderson's picture
by Mark Alderson
September 25, 2012 - 1:18am

Frank,

I’m the one that Joseph was talking about with the triple folders. I deleted Aperture and reinstalled, but that helped a little, but the symptoms are different now. Every time , now, when I select the Facebook folder, I see ripple of all the folders, but after a few seconds, and it syncs with Facebook online, they go to all single folders. Curious thing, there are no pictures that show up with the triplicate folders, just the wifi sync symbol. I reported last night that my Flickr account had similar issues, only the folders there were only doubled.

I’m going to do as Joseph suggests and deactivate my Facebook account from Aperture and then deactivate.

Very strange.

patchfacility's picture
by patchfacility
June 8, 2023 - 4:32am

Every time I choose the Facebook folder now, I initially see ripples of all the folders; but, after a little while, when it syncs with Facebook online, they all collapse into a single folder free games. It’s odd that only the wifi sync icon appears with the duplicate files instead of any images. My Flickr account had similar problems, however the folders there were only duplicated, which I reported last night.

You may login with either your assigned username or your e-mail address.
Passwords are case-sensitive - Forgot your password?