You are here

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
"The game's afoot" #1
Charles Putnam's picture
by Charles Putnam
July 16, 2013 - 2:03pm

Apple just announced….Logic Pro X. Seems Apple is showing they're serious about their pro app's…. What's next?

http://www.cultofmac.com/235853/apple-announces-logic-pro-x-with-new-fea…

Butch Miller's picture
by Butch Miller
July 16, 2013 - 2:38pm

Yes … movement in the right direction … It will be interesting to see how early adopters fare … I’m sure Apple went to great lengths to avoid the issues that were problematic with FCP X …

Also noticed this: On Apple pricing policy

Which isn’t bad news … if a truly well-done new version of Aperture is offered … I wouldn’t mind it being priced similarly …

Regardless … the future is looking a bit more defined for Apple pro apps …

Charles Putnam's picture
by Charles Putnam
July 16, 2013 - 2:49pm

I have a couple of iTunes cards locked ‘n loaded, ready for when Aperture X is released. I have no problem paying full price for an updated version of Aperture.

Yeah…I personally think the next version of Aperture will be called Aperture X - to keep in line with the naming convention they’ve used for the other pro app’s.

Butch Miller's picture
by Butch Miller
July 16, 2013 - 4:02pm

Just did a drive by in the Apple Support Community … seems Logic Pro X is 64 bit only (not sure that means 64 bit OS or 64 bit audio) … a few users are concerned bout plugins that don’t yet have 64 bit support … and it requires OS X 10.8.4 or newer …

That may be why Apple recently updated the Aperture SDK to offer third party developers the time to get up to speed ahead of release … (*fingers crossed*)

I would think the next iteration of Aperture may also have the same OS requirement … unless it is released after Mavericks … so I guess we need to plan accordingly …

James Siverson's picture
by James Siverson
January 13, 2023 - 8:57pm

Better by default, since it directly affects events. This is the fact that I find most significant. I can also admit that blockchain games will be my best choice, though. Visit play to earn blockchain awards for additional details. According to the “play for money” article, reading a book can earn you cryptocurrency. Here, there are numerous opportunities for character growth and earning cryptocurrency through sharing it with other players. Another intriguing option is to purchase different digital goods under the name NFT. Then, there is no doubt that games are superior in every way.

Markus Vincenti's picture
by Markus Vincenti
January 20, 2023 - 12:34am

Nice topic

You may login with either your assigned username or your e-mail address.
Passwords are case-sensitive - Forgot your password?