You are here

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
How can I view 4-6 at once ? #1
Davidset's picture
by Davidset
March 25, 2014 - 5:12pm

Is there a way to view 4-6 pics side by side during the rating,key wording ,selection process, and then jump to the next 6, the next six, and so on? It is probably in the manual, but I don’t know what to call what I am trying to do, so my searches are coming up empty…any ideas?

Thanks

david s

davidset

bill@billbooth.ca's picture
by bill@billbooth.ca
March 25, 2014 - 5:58pm

David,

At the bottom right of the Aperture screen is a slider with a “head and shoulders” icon. This controls the size of your images in the Browser View. Give it a try.

Bill Booth

Walter Rowe's picture
by Walter Rowe
March 27, 2014 - 12:47am

Also look at the light table feature. Light tables are similar to albums except they don’t restrict you to a grid view. Each image can be placed anywhere on the light table, and each image can be sized independently of the other images on the light table. There are even some layout options like align top, bottom, left or right edges, or align horizontal or vertical centers, or distribute vertically or horizontally, and it has helpers for dragging and dropping to align at places relative to the light table space or to the other images on the light table (similar to book and slideshow pages).

Davidset's picture
by Davidset
March 27, 2014 - 1:30am

Thanks Guys, 

I was mainly looking for a quicker way through the select process„maybe 6 up,page to next six, next six, and so on rather than scrolling by one at a time with the right arrow. I don’t exactly know what I’m looking for, just more speed- :-))

Thanks again,

david s

davidset

You may login with either your assigned username or your e-mail address.
Passwords are case-sensitive - Forgot your password?
randomness