has anyone activated iCloud Photo Library on their iOS device? I am curious about a few things. I know it does not directly interact with Mac devices yet, but here are some questions.
- Since it says “Automatically upload and store your entire library in iCloud…” would this include images synced into iOS from Aperture via iTunes?
- Since it does not sync to Aperture would you download images from the device into Aperture like before?
- How does Aperture manage edits done in iOS?
- Since iPL syncs images across iOS devices when you connect one device do you end up importing for all devices?
- similarly, if as in my fist point, iTunes synced Aperture images end up being part of the iPL will Aperture recognize them as duplicates when you connect the device for import?
I hope these questions make sense.