You are here

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
import issue: have not seen this before in forum #1
vidpixarts@gmail.com's picture
by vidpixarts@gmail.com
August 9, 2012 - 10:33pm

When importing (this time from iphone 4s) the images in the import window do not enlarge when I double click on one for closer examination. Using Mountain Lion and latest version of Aperture. Thanks

PhotoJoseph's picture
by PhotoJoseph
August 14, 2012 - 3:56am

I guess it’s just an iOS device limitation. I sync all my iOS photos through Photo Stream so I never plug in my iPhone, although I just tried and see the same result you do — can’t double-click to expand in the import window.

@PhotoJoseph
— Have you signed up for the mailing list?

by vidpixarts@gmail.com
August 14, 2012 - 5:03am

Ok: I don’t have to test it with a different cable. :)

PhotoJoseph's picture
by PhotoJoseph
August 11, 2012 - 1:58pm

Is this isolated to iPhone 4S photos, or are you seeing the same thing with ALL photos?

-Joseph

@PhotoJoseph
— Have you signed up for the mailing list?

by vidpixarts@gmail.com
August 11, 2012 - 7:58pm

Hello Joseph: seems to be iPhone 4s only. Since my original post I was able to double click and enlarge photo while importing with a card reader. Will try to test with other iOS devices today.

by vidpixarts@gmail.com
August 12, 2012 - 9:24am

Joseph: as promised, I tested importing today from an iPhone 4 and an iPad 3rd generation. Each device is running ios 5. Same results. That is, when double clicking on an image in the import issue, the image does not enlarge. And as I said in previous post–images do enlarge as they are supposed to when importing from a card reader.

Perhaps it is an iOS 5 issue. I can’t test it with ios 4.

Thanks.

You may login with either your assigned username or your e-mail address.
Passwords are case-sensitive - Forgot your password?