You are here

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
Inspector brightness? #1
William Campbell's picture
by William Campbell
March 20, 2013 - 3:02am

Is there a way to darken the Inspector background color so that it is similar to the Inspector HUD? I suspect not, but wanted the collective experience of forum members to confirm that. Preferences allows adjustment of viewer and browser but not the Inspector. This is certainly not a critical issue, just personal taste.

Thanks.

Tom Thomson's picture
by Tom Thomson
March 21, 2013 - 10:27am

My apologies for not reading your question as closely as I should have. I’m sometimes confused by Aperture’s terms (e.g., Inspector).

Tom Thomson

Butch Miller's picture
by Butch Miller
March 20, 2013 - 5:35am

As far as I know, there is no way to darken the UI … I too would like for this to be user selectable and adjustable … Heck even Photoshop went to this after 20+ years … While you can adjust the background in the Browser and Viewer … the rest of the UI is fixed.

Indeed it is a personal preference, but I find I work in Full Screen mode a lot because of the UI being so bright … It’s the one thing I like about Lr, is the UI is darker, as the human eye is alway drawn to the brightest point within view … this in many cases is not the image you are working on …

Tom Thomson's picture
by Tom Thomson
March 20, 2013 - 5:51am

In Aperture/Preferences/Appearance you can chance the brightness of backgrounds in the Viewer and the Browser.

Tom Thomson

William Campbell's picture
by William Campbell
March 21, 2013 - 1:09am

Darkening Viewer and Browser “yes,” Inspector “no.” Pretty much as I suspected, but wanted to double check. I guess using the Full Screen mode is best option. Thanks Butch and Tom for your replies!

Bill

You may login with either your assigned username or your e-mail address.
Passwords are case-sensitive - Forgot your password?
randomness