You are here

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Keyword grouping #1
iHarley's picture
by iHarley
August 1, 2012 - 6:38am

So I accidentally grouped a keyword that was not grouped with another keyword thus making a group. I would like to ungroup them, but dragging the keyword out doesn't do it. It either does nothing or wants to group with a different keyword. I'm sure the answer is obvious.

PhotoJoseph's picture
by PhotoJoseph
August 1, 2012 - 7:59am

Iain,

The answer isn’t obvious, but it is possible.

Normally you would just drag the keyword that’s in a “folder” to a blank space in the list, and that would put it back on top. But due to a long standing bug, if there’s no blank space (i.e. your list is too long and you can’t make the window bigger than the list itself), then the trick is to shorten the list — by searching. Type the first few letters of the keyword you are looking to move, and as soon as the list is small enough to show blank space, you should be good to go.

I need to post a tip on this one…

@PhotoJoseph
— Have you signed up for the mailing list?

iHarley's picture
by iHarley
August 1, 2012 - 8:41am

Thank you! I’m kind of glad it wasn’t so obvious as I spent way too much time trying to figure this out.

alex alex's picture
by alex alex
December 27, 2022 - 8:03am

hello

I have the same trouble as you, and I also spent a lot of time because of keyword grouping, but recently I found some more convenient tools that can automatically complete the grouping for me, which is really time-saving, and their functions are slightly different, And there are free tools, the most used one should be SCOHalo SERP Analyzer. It is a free keyword grouping tool with relatively simple functions, and it will use AI to automatically group keywords.

You may login with either your assigned username or your e-mail address.
Passwords are case-sensitive - Forgot your password?
randomness