You are here

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
Luminar Pluto tab feature #1
Jennifer Wolf's picture
by Jennifer Wolf
December 22, 2016 - 11:27pm

The new tab feature isn’t working for me.  Each time I open a photo it opens a new Luminar window.  Anyone else having a problem with it?

John Shiever's picture
by John Shiever
December 23, 2016 - 1:05am

in Luminar look under Window for “merge all windows”….. this will give you tabs.  I have trouble getting to stick day to day, but once clicked, it works for a long time.

JWS

John Shiever's picture
by John Shiever
December 23, 2016 - 1:22am

BTW I just tested and it appears to me to work better (consistent) when you have Luminar in full screen  … the green button!

JWS

Jennifer Wolf's picture
by Jennifer Wolf
December 23, 2016 - 1:39am

Thanks of the response John.  

I don’t have a “merge all windows” under the window menu or any other place.  I tried the search and it didn’t find it either.  I double checked and I have the most recent version. I also used full screen, no luck.  Hmm, very strange.

John Shiever's picture
by John Shiever
December 23, 2016 - 3:47am

just to make sure …. Version 1.1.0 (2946) Pluto.  Also the “merge..” is grayed out until you have two windows worth of images.

JWS

Jennifer Wolf's picture
by Jennifer Wolf
December 23, 2016 - 8:48pm

Yep, that is the version I have.

I don’t have a “merge” command at all no matter how many images I have open.  There is a “bring all to front” which doesn’t seem to do anything.

It isn’t a deal breaker for me to not have right now.  Maybe it will get fixed in the next update.  I just noticed because I was trying to come up with a way to watermark my images without having to go back to LR or Aperture to do it.  The share options are not very useful to me if I can’t stamp my website on the image.

Thanks for the help.

John Shiever's picture
by John Shiever
December 23, 2016 - 11:21pm

I was just watching my Matt Suess Luminar tutorial and he noted that the tabs does not work if you have less than OSX 10.12.  Learning is fun!

JWS

Jennifer Wolf's picture
by Jennifer Wolf
December 24, 2016 - 3:07am

That would be the problem.  I don’t want to update to Sierra because I read that people are having trouble with Aperture in it.  After over a year using LR I still hate the import and DAM of it.  I also was unable to transfer all my Aperture library to LR with their plugin so Aperture is the only way I can find some of my older photos.

Thanks again.

You may login with either your assigned username or your e-mail address.
Passwords are case-sensitive - Forgot your password?