You are here

1 post / 0 new
Macphun Bonus Presets #1
Patricia Hansen's picture
by Patricia Hansen
October 31, 2015 - 12:34pm

Please, can anyone help me with the Macphun presets that came to me as a Creative Kit 2016 Bonus after I had downloaded CK2016. What I would like to know is how to get the Bonus presets into Photos. Bonus presets for Tonality, Intensify, and Noiseless have successfully been uploaded to the stand alone apps, but for some reason they didn’t automatically load into Photos app where the individual Creative Kit 2016 apps now reside. There are many “Default” presets in each of the CF apps such as Tonality, Intensify and Noiseless in Photos, but it would be nice to have the bonus ones also as I like many of them.

The other problem that I don’t understand is the following:

1. Using Focus CK2016 as a stand alone until enabled as a photos extension.

* Clicking on “Load an Image” in Focus (stand alone) opens a Finder window. I click on Applications and scroll down to find my Photos App. But I’m unable to open Photos because it is greyed out —— So, how do I bring an image from Photos into Focus? Also, why is it greyed out when other apps are available?
* As a work around I dragged the image from Photos onto the desk top, then dropped it on ‘drag image in this window”  Image opened and I was able to make edits/adjustments etc — But, how do I return edited image back into Photos.  I’ve tried dragging it from Focus onto the desk top and then tried to drop it into Photos from the desk top, but it doesn’t allow me to do that!!!

* Does anyone know when Focus CK2016 will be enabled as an Extension for Photos. I understand it was to be by this time in October.

2. Tonality:

Tonality is successfully an extension in my Photos app. From Photos I launched an image in Tonality and made some edits, saved them and shut down Tonality clicking Done. I was expecting to see the original version still intact in Photos plus the new image created in Tonality — So, since the original wasn’t there, is the reason because Tonality always works on the original image and not a copy?

Patricia Hansen

You may login with either your assigned username or your e-mail address.
Passwords are case-sensitive - Forgot your password?
randomness