You are here

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
MacPhun Intensify Pro #1
Charles Putnam's picture
by Charles Putnam
January 8, 2014 - 7:22pm

MacHeist has a nano deal going on right now that includes Intensify Pro for $19.99.  Intensify Pro provides a LOT of the adjustments (including gradient tool) that the Lr Develop module has.  Intensify Pro is normally $59.99 - well worth the $20 for the MacHeist deal just to get this program for a third of the cost.

Walter Rowe's picture
by Walter Rowe
January 8, 2014 - 10:03pm

I can only hope we see a new version of Aperture that provides us these great features without having to round-trip an RGB file to an external app. LR wins hands-down in that area. They provide tons of adjustments right in the native develop module. No reason we couldn’t see similar capabilities via Aperture adjustment bricks.

TattooedMac's picture
by TattooedMac
January 14, 2014 - 2:07am

I have been using Intensify Pro for quite some time now. I have written reviews for previous Apps from MacPhun, and in return i have been gifted early releases of their upcoming Apps. Intensify Pro is just brilliant, and has so many adjustments, and you can apply up to 5 layers with Masking on a single image. 

I love it and have used it extensively through the Plugin-in in the Pro App, and because of the short fallings of Aperture, its given me some great images, and i haven’t touched Nik, Topaz or Perfect for quite some time. 

Intensify has been named “Best of 2013” by Apple and its in a Creative Kit Deal with Snapheal Pro for $79.99US 

Here is my review on Snapheal Pro and in short it works like LR Healing Tool, but as a stand alone App or with a Plugin for Aperture, as Intensify Pro has.

__ __ __ __ __ __ __ __
Arguing with a zealot is only slightly easier than tunnelling through a mountain with your forehead.
"Can't innovate any more, my ass" Phil Schiller

You may login with either your assigned username or your e-mail address.
Passwords are case-sensitive - Forgot your password?