You are here

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
Modern Line Book #1
Robin Irwin's picture
by Robin Irwin
September 5, 2012 - 12:18pm

This is complicated! I'm on the Dust Jacket Back Flap. Edit layout and have deleted photo box and text boxes. In error under edit layout have put in photo without photo box, somehow then clicked on whole page (grey bit and flap),and pressed delete. Now right hand side is white (was black background) and I can't do anything with it. Can anyone help please.

Robin Irwin's picture
by Robin Irwin
September 22, 2012 - 11:28am

Thanks Joseph. I haven’t checked here for a bit. It’s really weird and I still can’t fix it. Maybe I’ll just redo the book! Robin

PhotoJoseph's picture
by PhotoJoseph
September 12, 2012 - 10:50am

Robin,

This may be a bit late, but it sounds to me like you’ve simply deleted the black color block that was there before.

Create a brand new book of the same time and look closely at the cover. See if you can figure out what was there — probably just a black square. If I recall correctly you can’t copy and paste the pieces between books, but it’s worth a try. If not, then just draw that black square back in.

@PhotoJoseph
— Have you signed up for the mailing list?

Sarah Mawdsley's picture
by Sarah Mawdsley
September 6, 2012 - 2:59am

I’m not 100% sure I followed correctly what you did, but I tried to recreate your error and found if I tried to change the page type to the default dust jacket cover, it stayed white. However, if I clicked on the other page type (dust jacket cover bleed), and then immediately after that I changed the page type back to the default dust jacket cover, then it returned to normal.

Could you try that? Definitely not ideal, but it worked.

Robin Irwin's picture
by Robin Irwin
September 6, 2012 - 7:14am

Thanks for your reply Sarah. I tried that, but afraid it didn’t work for me - very frustrating!

Sarah Mawdsley's picture
by Sarah Mawdsley
September 6, 2012 - 1:53pm

How about clicking on the gear button and selecting reapply master? (same thing I did earlier I guess but I did it the long way round :))

As I can’t replicate the exact problem I’m not sure of what else to suggest.

Robin Irwin's picture
by Robin Irwin
September 6, 2012 - 3:28pm

Nope, that didn’t work. I obviously have done something really stupid. That’s OK, thanks anyway. I’ll keep trying!

You may login with either your assigned username or your e-mail address.
Passwords are case-sensitive - Forgot your password?
randomness