You are here

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Moving a Project + FlickR into a new Libary #1
Eric Dravon's picture
by Eric Dravon
July 23, 2012 - 5:03pm

Hey,

I finished in January a Project365 and shared every Photo on FlickR. Now I want to move the Project into a new Libary on an external drive because my internal HD is running out of space. I saw during the publishing of the Project365 that when I changed something at the photo (e.g. meta, subproject etc) the FlickR was changed too or even deleted.

How could I export the Project and the FlickR publishing without deleting the photos from FlickR - they should stay there. Is that possible?

Regards
Steve

Walter Rowe's picture
by Walter Rowe
July 24, 2012 - 1:37am

You can certainly export the images from your internal HD into a separate Library on your external HD. You should be able to disable the Flickr account in your internal HD library, and set up a new web connection to Flickr from the external HD library. I don’t know what that will do to the sets you already uploaded. I hope it will synchronize the Flickr set back to your external HD library.

I don’t use FlickR for hosting images, but I did create a Flickr connection just now in one library and switched to a different library. The Flickr connection was only present in the Aperture Library in which it was created so they are definitely per library.

That makes me wonder if different sets in your Flickr account can be associated with different Aperture Libraries, or if Aperture will try to associate ALL your photo sets with each Library in which you set up a Flickr connection.

You may login with either your assigned username or your e-mail address.
Passwords are case-sensitive - Forgot your password?
randomness