You are here

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Photokit #1
jcraig's picture
by jcraig
August 9, 2015 - 7:55am

Wow, no postings here at all. All of these other “photoapps” are cool, and less expensive than Photoshop – and I would be sorely tempted to get away from PS, but I do 90%+ of my work on my B&W images using PhotoKit in Photoshop. As an old (ancient) darkroom freak, I find I can work very intuitively and fast. Actually it’s like darkroom work with capabilities increased exponentially and no mess. Just wondered if I’m almost alone out here – and if perhaps thee would be any interest the site providing some encouragement there. PhotoKit isn’t all that different in what it does, it’s just a vastly different, direct, intuitive, non-digital approach to digital applications. Anyway, in lieu of anything coming, if anyone is interested and has any questions, I would be glad to offer some help or tips – I’ve been using the thing extensively for years. 

jcraig

PhotoJoseph's picture
by PhotoJoseph
August 11, 2015 - 7:06am
The reason there’s no activity here is this forum was broken and no one told me for a long time :-) I finally fixed it! But anyway if you would like to write a tip on Photokit, even just a simple “what it is” I’d love to have that on the front page.

@PhotoJoseph
— Have you signed up for the mailing list?

You may login with either your assigned username or your e-mail address.
Passwords are case-sensitive - Forgot your password?
© 2018 PhotoJoseph.com All rights reserved.