You are here

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Plug ins #1
skorg264@gmail.com's picture
by skorg264@gmail.com
March 18, 2012 - 11:47am

Any thoughts Human Software for their plug-ins? I've tried their depth of field and it seems pretty good, but I'm looking to see if others have good success with it and others of their plug-in (actually it looks like you get them all as one set if I'm not mistaken) as I've never really heard of them before…

Steve Hadeen

PhotoJoseph's picture
by PhotoJoseph
March 19, 2012 - 5:54am

Steve,

Never heard of them. HSC though is funny for a name; that’s the original name of MetaTools/MetaCreations, which is the software company I cut my teeth on in the 90s.

Can’t say I’m impressed with the look of the software though.

@PhotoJoseph
— Have you signed up for the mailing list?

skorg264@gmail.com's picture
by skorg264@gmail.com
March 19, 2012 - 11:39am

Thanks for your thoughts. Any thoughts on who you like for quality Aperture plug ins?

I’m new to Aperture Expert. Used to be a part of MacCreate before I even had Aperture because I enjoy all things Apple and Photography. I consider myself novice/intermediate as a photographer and using Aperture now that I have it but I hope to increase in maturity with both. Bought your video series the other day on Amazon which is how I found out about ApertureExpert and the joining of MacCreate with your site.
Looking forward to being a part of Aperture Expert!

Thanks,

Steve

Steve Hadeen

PhotoJoseph's picture
by PhotoJoseph
March 19, 2012 - 12:42pm

Steve,

My favorite plug-ins are the Nik plugins, hands down. They aren’t cheap but they are fantastic.

Others here can probably recommend more plugins, but I haven’t really used much of anything beyond Nik enough to make a recommendation.

And, welcome to ApertureExpert!

@PhotoJoseph
— Have you signed up for the mailing list?

You may login with either your assigned username or your e-mail address.
Passwords are case-sensitive - Forgot your password?