You are here

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Projects think they're albums #1
Debbie's picture
by Debbie
November 22, 2014 - 11:04pm

Hi! I’m running Aperture 3.5.1 on Mavericks 10.9.5. Recently I began having a problem with moving photos from one project to another. The photos are just copying rather than moving. Then today when I tried to trash the photos from a project because I had just moved them to another project, I got a drop down message saying I will be deleting these photos in all albums they appear in even though none of these photos are in albums, they’re only in Projects. So, I’m stuck with photos in two different projects when I only want them in one. This is going to bloat my already very full Aperture very quickly. Is this a known bug? Does anyone know how I can fix this? 

Also, one other issue I’m having since updating my iPhone to iOS 8 is when I import my photos to Aperture there’s duplicates of every photo in the Import screen when there’s only one of each on my iPhone. I have ‘Do not import duplicates’ check marked but the duplicates still import. I have to delete them after import which is getting tiring since I shoot a lot of photos with my iPhone. Is this another bug? 

TIA for any help!

~Debbie

Debbie's picture
by Debbie
November 29, 2014 - 9:15am

Gosh, I miss the days when I actually got responses and help here. I guess nothing lasts forever. 

~Debbie

You may login with either your assigned username or your e-mail address.
Passwords are case-sensitive - Forgot your password?