You are here

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Recovered Projects #1
Damien Gorman's picture
by Damien Gorman
October 23, 2012 - 7:10pm

Hi I'm new to the site so this is my first post, i'm also fairly new to Aperture
a few days ago aperture crashed, when I reloaded it, it said I needed to repair the library, so I did this.
I think but could be wrong that this error happened after I emptied the trash in aperture (this has also been emptied on the mac)
I have 7 projects that are saying “recovered projects” 2 have picture in, some of these are really pixilated the other 5 have: [screenshot]
when opening the project I get this: [screenshot]
If I try and export or do anything with them I get a message like this: [screenshot]

So far I have tried all repair options by holding, option and cmd when opening aperture up, with no success I have also tried reloading a vault with no luck any help would be appreciated as i'm missing all these photo and stupidly haven't backed them up as I didn't expect anything like this to happen

Andrew Mumford's picture
by Andrew Mumford
October 24, 2012 - 4:30am

Damien,

1. Is your Library Referenced or Managed ?
2. Look’s like something’s in the trash - what’s that ?
3. Have you used “Disk Utility” to repair / check your hard disk for errors and repair disk permissions ?
4. Make sure you have a good copy of your vault from before the crash - don’t let anything update or change it.

Let us know the answer’s

---
Andrew Mumford

You may login with either your assigned username or your e-mail address.
Passwords are case-sensitive - Forgot your password?
randomness