You are here

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Red Giant Software's Magic Bullet PhotoLooks 1.5 for Aperture 3!! #1
Dustin's picture
by Dustin
December 10, 2010 - 2:10am

Joseph, not sure if you are okay with folks suggesting other plugins/products since you are a contributor for MacCreate so feel free to not publish this if you're not good with it. After using this plugin, however, I was too excited about the results not to share it with the folks here.

Not sure how many of you shoot video with your DSLR, but if you do, you're more than likely familiar with Red Giant Software and their Magic Bullet suite of plugins. For a while now I've been hoping that Red Giant would find a way to make the same coloring program that they had made for video editing software like Final Cut and CS3/4/5, and a couple of months ago they did, however, it was only available for Photoshop, doh!

That all changed yesterday when they released Magic Bullet PhotoLooks 1.5 which can now be used with both Lightroom AND Aperture 3! Since I had already purchased the Magic Bullet suite a while back this was a free update for me. Let me just say after spending some time with it last night that I would have paid an upgrade fee if need be to get this. This is a GREAT plug in and very A3 friendly. You can read about it here:
http://www.redgiantsoftware.com/products/all/magic-bullet-photo-looks/

PhotoJoseph's picture
by PhotoJoseph
December 10, 2010 - 6:31am

Dustin,

Sounds great! Do you have any samples online? If so, feel free to write something up for the User Tips section.

Thanks for sharing,
-Joseph @ApertureExpert

@PhotoJoseph
— Have you signed up for the mailing list?

You may login with either your assigned username or your e-mail address.
Passwords are case-sensitive - Forgot your password?
randomness