You are here

1 post / 0 new
relink managed image that's been moved out of library #1
Kirill K's picture
by Kirill K
March 20, 2013 - 6:14pm

So….today I decided to go and cleanup my library that's been building for about 2 years. Mainly that included telling aperture to switch to raw as master (until last summer I was shooting jpg/raw pairs until I realized I always end up going to the raw)…anyway for the most part it went fine. But, in the process I came across some photos in the managed library that should have been in their own references folders elsewhere. So I moved them out of the aperture library. When I go back in, the previews are still there and all…but obviously to work on the original, the original has moved and I can't figure/find a way to force aperture to look in another drive for those photos. They weren't referenced so obviously clicking locate tells me they aren't. And when I tell to reprocess master, just says it can't find the original and asks me to put it back and try again, with no info on how to reconnect it.

I'm searching online and not finding a solution. Anyone have any idea on how to do this? Thanks.

You may login with either your assigned username or your e-mail address.
Passwords are case-sensitive - Forgot your password?
randomness