You are here

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Session #005 - "red" for portfolio, but what does Joseph do? #1
Klaus T's picture
by Klaus T
June 3, 2011 - 9:15pm

Hi Joseph,

In session #005 at 19:44 minutes in, you start talking about making red label “Portfolio” - but that's not how you personally work, you also say.

So I was wondering, how DO you work? Is it just too good to share with the world, or not good enough? :D

I've been trying to integrate your rating system into my workflow and so far I haven't decided yet on what to do with portfolio shots, and I can't help to wonder what you might do, if it's not what you showed in the video.

Thanks!

PhotoJoseph's picture
by PhotoJoseph
June 4, 2011 - 12:04am

Klaus,

haha no, no secret… I’m just not that organized :) When I want to update my portfolio shots, the photos worth putting in are ones I’m so familiar with that I don’t have to tag them “portfolio” to find them. I know exactly what I want and where it is. My collection is at PhotoJoseph.com and I mirror that on my iPad, but it’s just a manual export and upload, and I remove photos when I get tired of them or if I feel there are too many (as there probably are now).

-Joseph @ApertureExpert

@PhotoJoseph
— Have you signed up for the mailing list?

Klaus T's picture
by Klaus T
June 4, 2011 - 12:06am

Roger that, I understand :)

I haven’t decided yet if I should use a color label or just a keyword “Portfolio” for such photos. There seems to be enough color labels to go around, but since you don’t add new portfolio images that often, it’s really not that complicated to go and pull it from the keywords hub rather than shortcut a color label.

What does everybody else do?

You may login with either your assigned username or your e-mail address.
Passwords are case-sensitive - Forgot your password?
randomness