You are here

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Using Doubletake panoramas in Aperture slideshow #1
Clement Singarajah's picture
by Clement Singarajah
April 20, 2012 - 9:37am

Doubletake makes nice panoramas and I can import the panoramas into Aperture library fine and they look like panoramas! When I try to make a slide show, the slide show image of the panorama only shows one of the images in the panorama instead of the whole panorama. Any ideas how to use the full panorama shot in slide who?
Thanks in advance.
I am using the latest version of Aperture. I have emailed the software developer as well.

Clement

Clement Singarajah's picture
by Clement Singarajah
April 27, 2012 - 3:00pm

I just figured this out tonight, but should have ready your reply as you answered the question on April 19th. I found that only Ken Burns, sliding Panels and Classic worked well with panoramas. I copied you on an email I sent to Doubletake’s author Henrik in case the screen shots would be of any use to you or anyone else.

Thanks again. Your online course/download thing is very useful, nice videos. So much tho learn not enough brain cells or time to do it!

Clement

PhotoJoseph's picture
by PhotoJoseph
April 20, 2012 - 11:02am

Clement,

The default behavior of the themed slideshows is usually to fill the screen. However if you use the “Classic” theme, then you have full control.

Then you also will want to change the behavior of the Crop. It will be set to “Fit in Frame” or “Fill Frame”, but you probably will want to make it a “Ken Burns” effect so you can slide along the panorama in the slide show [screenshot].

Does that help?

@PhotoJoseph
— Have you signed up for the mailing list?

You may login with either your assigned username or your e-mail address.
Passwords are case-sensitive - Forgot your password?