DxO Webinar: What’s New in DxO PhotoLab 4
November 7, 2020 - 9:52am
This is a series of webinars I've hosted for the DxO, which I'm reposting here. You can view a complete list of past and scheduled DxO webinars on my DxO page.
Learn about DxO PhotoLab 4’s newest features that once again revolutionize the photo-editing industry! We will be taking a quick look into 7 of the top features. If you are already a PhotoLab fan or are curious about this advanced photo-editing software and the latest features, this is the webinar you don’t want to miss!
- DxO DeepPRIME: New demosaicing and denoising algorithm combining the power of Artificial Intelligence and DxO know-how/expertise with RAW conversion technology
- DxO Smart Workspace: Organize your workspace to be completely customized
- Batch Renaming: Become even more productive by renaming multiple files in a single step
- DxO Advanced History: Lists every edit applied to a photo in chronological order to restore images how they were before
- Selectively copy and paste settings: Editing just got a lot faster with photo synchronization
- DxO Instant Watermarking: Add a watermark to your photos with a single click along with customization options
- Support for new cameras: DxO continues to add more support for cameras which now includes over 60,000 camera/lens combinations
More like this