DxO Webinar: Nik Collection 5; What’s New and Exciting
June 23, 2022 - 6:36am
This is a series of webinars I've hosted for the DxO, which I'm reposting here. You can view a complete list of past and scheduled DxO webinars on my DxO page.
Learn more about DxO Nik Collection
Version 5 arrives with many updates, including new tools to remove haze, a batch of expertly produced film grains, better management for presets, and improvements to Nik Collection's unique local adjustment tools and interface.
If you have an older version of the Nik Collection, now is the time to upgrade so that you can enjoy all of the new features. If you are new to the Nik Collection, discover how this award-winning collection can enhance your images.
See the new features in action during this special Webinar presentation.
- Nik Color Efex:
- A new beautifully designed interface that is more refined and elegant
- Local adjustments have more accurate precision
- ClearView technology to reduce haze, mist, and fog
- 29 new authentic film grains
- Nik Analog Efex:
- A new, modern interface with a more refined workflow
- Filters and presets are now easier to apply
- Ultimate precision with U Point technology to local adjustments
- Nik Perspective Efex
- 40 new cameras and 34 lenses are now supported
- Experience the best lens corrections available
… and more!
More like this