I bought Aperture Inspector to examine statistics from my library but unfortunettly I’m not able to successfully finish initial analyze. Let me describe all steps completed:
- Aperture Inspector started,
- Select Aperture Library dialog,
- Aperture library (Master Library.photolibrary) dragged,
- message window opened (Please drop the aperture library hereMaster Library.photolibrary) with OK button,
- OK pressed and screen with text “Aperture Inspector is reading your Library file. There is no ……. “
- after several hours no changes …
I checked process status under Activity Monitor and read counter didn’t change and no aperture files in open files. I assume that problem is with library file selection - if I drag any file into dialog I receive exactly the same situation.
Could you help me?