You are here

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Anybody good at Crash Reports? #1
David  Moore's picture
by David Moore
June 23, 2012 - 11:53pm

Crashed Thread: 0 Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread

Ive googled HgModel with no luck. This crash comes when rebuilding the lib. I do a repair and Im back up and running but not feeling safe.

Exception Type: EXC_CRASH (SIGABRT)
Exception Codes: 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000

Application Specific Information:
*** Terminating app due to uncaught exception 'HgModel_OverRelease', reason: 'RKVersion<0x12bec25b0>: release of one of HgEntity's cache retains'
*** First throw call stack:

davidbmoore@mac.com
Twitter= @davidbmoore
Scottsdale AZ

Andrew Mumford's picture
by Andrew Mumford
June 24, 2012 - 4:16am

Tons of bug reports found on Apple Support referencing iPhoto library problems as well as a few Aperture probs - seems like it’s some kind of sqllite call which would be expected since you’re rebuilding the library.

I agree you’re not safe if it repeatedly crashes - time to think about an older backup or migrating to a new one - take a gander through the support forums and see what they came up with …

---
Andrew Mumford

David  Moore's picture
by David Moore
June 24, 2012 - 8:45am

Thanks Andrew, Unfortunately I have two Vaults that are not as old as I would like to go back to. They have been updated since 3.3 cause I thought all was good. I now have to think about keeping an old Vault for more than 3 months.

Hey are you asked all the time if you are related to The Mumford and Sons  ?? What a kick if true!

davidbmoore@mac.com
Twitter= @davidbmoore
Scottsdale AZ

David  Moore's picture
by David Moore
July 18, 2012 - 11:35pm

UpDate It seems that my Lib and Vaults are normal again. I finally changed the HD (int mbp) that had the Lib on it and all is well now for two days. No more Strange crashes. Lesson learned is that when a HD starts chattering you have a little time to change it out. I pushed it for a month during the AP3.3.1 update which only added to my confusion. Knock on wood, no more crashes. Guess Im ready for Mountain Lion now.

davidbmoore@mac.com
Twitter= @davidbmoore
Scottsdale AZ

You may login with either your assigned username or your e-mail address.
Passwords are case-sensitive - Forgot your password?