You are here

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Clipping Music in Aperture slideshows #1
David Tolwinski's picture
by David Tolwinski
April 25, 2013 - 1:29am

Does anyone know how to clip music from the front-end of a music stream when building a slideshow using Aperture? Clipping the music stream from the end is straightforward but I can't figure how to clip a music audio track on the frontend.

Thomas Emmerich's picture
by Thomas Emmerich
April 25, 2013 - 1:52am

If you add the audio to the secondary audio track, by dragging and dropping it on a particular image in the slideshow instead of the background, you get more control on where it starts. Once added, you can reposition it in the timeline.

If you want to trim the beginning of the audio rather than change where in the timeline it starts, I’m not sure you can do that. Read through the Aperture Help for more info.

Thomas

Butch Miller's picture
by Butch Miller
April 25, 2013 - 2:54am

If you want to set a starting point for an audio track other than the default, you can edit this in iTunes.

Just right-click (option-click) on the song in iTunes, choose Get Info. In the resulting dialog box, select options … tick the check box for start time and set the starting point time to whatever you need.

Keep in mind, as long as you have this setting for the song … it will always start at this point, even outside of the slideshow. So you may want to consider making a duplicate of the file so you can use one for your slideshow, one for you normal use.

glennyk's picture
by glennyk
August 29, 2023 - 1:53pm

When working on a music project such as Soundcloud, you must also think about the future development strategy of your music project. But I can make your path to popularity easier and advise you to look at this site where you will find professional help in promoting music on Soundcloud. This solution will provide you with organic promotion of music and will help you not to waste time looking for new followers.

You may login with either your assigned username or your e-mail address.
Passwords are case-sensitive - Forgot your password?
randomness