You are here

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Darktable 2 is available. and free!!! #1
Krakatoa Sundra's picture
by Krakatoa Sundra
April 10, 2016 - 10:06am

Draktable 2 is available. Download it for free! Darktable is an open source dam/raw editor. Best part is you can use External Editors for Photos extension to use Darktable. I use Darktable for frequency domain editing and it is simply the best tool for frequency domain editting. However, you'll have to export a tiff back out and drag it into Photos. i haven't figured how to get it to export a jpg back into in Photos after i'm done.

http://www.darktable.org/install/#osx

Robert Ke
twitter: rke21

also at:
instagram: rke21
facebook: outdoorphotographynow

boozai's picture
by boozai
January 21, 2020 - 7:13am

Finally, it must be ensured that the has not been an erection in itself:  Mental and/or see more is still needed to obtain a re ult. The dosages are not the same for the one for which we have the intake, therefore it should taken at least 8 
hour before planned sexual intercourse, the dosage depends on the doctor read here of the pill. However, it is he gets out of his problematic thinking about sexual performance. Self-esteem goes up a once, morale too. The sexual satisfaction is better. And the sexual intercourse, and continues to produce measurable website info during the drug

You may login with either your assigned username or your e-mail address.
Passwords are case-sensitive - Forgot your password?