You are here

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
Older Version #1
Chris Mielke's picture
by Chris Mielke
March 1, 2012 - 10:10am

I have the version that was sold from MacCreate about a year or so ago. Is this a newer version. I really liked the program, but at some point it just stopped working so I uninstalled it. I assume that it's been fixed now and would like to have it again.

Thanks,

PhotoJoseph's picture
by PhotoJoseph
March 1, 2012 - 10:20am

Chris,

If you can forward me a receipt from MacCreate to joseph@apertureexpert.com, I can send you a code to “buy” this new version. Since they aren’t selling it anymore, I don’t think there’s any harm in that!

@PhotoJoseph
— Have you signed up for the mailing list?

Andrew Maier's picture
by Andrew Maier
April 10, 2012 - 4:20am

Hi,

I have a similar issue. I re-downloaded the Aperture Inspector from this site(*). I then tried to use my old macerate license key, but the key is being rejected. What should I do?

Thanks, Andrew

(*)I somehow lost the old version and cannot find it anymore, so I cannot reinstall the old version

PhotoJoseph's picture
by PhotoJoseph
April 10, 2012 - 11:10am

Andrew,

If you downloaded it from this site, then you got a new serial number. It’s not being distributed without one.

However I don’t see a sales record for you from here?

If you have that, please forward it to me. Likewise if you can forward me proof of purchase from MacCreate, I’ll issue you a new license.

-Joseph

@PhotoJoseph

Andrew Maier's picture
by Andrew Maier
April 11, 2012 - 8:13am

Josef,

I downloaded it from http://www.apertureinspector.com/. I downloaded a disk image called apertureinspectorfree.dmg. No idea if this is in anyhow related to your site.

I already sent you my old serial code some days ago. If you need more proof, I can try to look up the old invoice. Please let me know if you need any other info.

Thanks,

Andrew

PhotoJoseph's picture
by PhotoJoseph
April 11, 2012 - 8:33am

HI Andrew,

I see your other email. I will reply to you offline.

-Joseph

@PhotoJoseph

You may login with either your assigned username or your e-mail address.
Passwords are case-sensitive - Forgot your password?
randomness