You are here

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Problems ever since using a different camera. #1
Katie S.'s picture
by Katie S.
August 7, 2014 - 7:15pm

My family and I are on vacation for the first time in many years.  I purchased a fuji fine pix waterproof camera just to have some fun with and I didn’t want to take my Canon anywhere near sand.  I formatted the SD card that came with the camera but ever since I’ve tried to upload these photos to my aperture library I’ve had issues.  I am in the process of repairing my library now as prompted by Aperture.  I had to do it the first time I uploaded photos using this card too.  Aperture also keeps telling me I didn’t eject my EHD correctly but I never tried to eject it.  Could I have a bad card or does Aperture not like my new camera :).

I have my photos backed up at home but would hate to lose all my vacation pics.  Any advice would be apprecited.

Katie S.

Simon's picture
by Simon
August 12, 2014 - 1:09pm

Are you downloading direct from the card or via a USB cable with the card in the camera?

Whichever method, have you tried the other?

Regards, Simon

Katie S.'s picture
by Katie S.
August 14, 2014 - 9:54pm

Thank you Simon.  I hate to admit it, but I think it was “user error”.  It is working fine now.  I’m going to blame it on too much sun and sun screen poisoning :)

Katie S.

Simon's picture
by Simon
August 15, 2014 - 12:25am

Cheap fix then :-)

Regards, Simon

You may login with either your assigned username or your e-mail address.
Passwords are case-sensitive - Forgot your password?