Aperture 3.3 / 3.4 New Features Workshop
The changes to Apple Aperture between versions 3.0 and 3.3/3.4 have been significant, and in this workshop Joseph Linaschke shows you what's new. Learn about the interface changes, support for the new Retina-display Macs, fast camera preview browsing, naming convention changes, iPhoto library compatibility, new white balance and Highlights & Shadows tools, Auto Enhance, the new Shared Photo Stream feature, and more. Plus, get a guide to terminology changes and see why the upgrade from iPhoto to Aperture is easier than ever before.
- Touring the Aperture 3.3 and 3.4 interfaces
- Exporting, sharing, and merging libraries
- White balance enhancements
- Improved Highlights & Shadows
- Auto enhance
- Positive and negative vignetting
- Importing, sharing, and organizing enhancements
Scroll down to watch the welcome video video from the series, and click through to watch some free samples!