iBooks Author Workshop
iBooks Author is a powerful page-layout application that allows you to integrate text, photos, slideshows, video, audio, and even quizzes into your books. In this course Joseph Linaschke shows you around, starting with basics like adding photos and video, flowing text around objects, inserting new chapters, and previewing your creation on an iPad. Then you'll learn how to customize layouts, use master objects, add slideshows and quizzes, and more. Whatever your project, from a textbook to a family album, this workshop will help you make the most of what iBooks Author has to offer.
- Your first iBook in just four minutes
- Creating covers and introductions
- Importing and formatting text
- Adding and adjusting images
- Creating custom layouts
- Inserting tables, charts, and galleries
- Adding audio and video
- Creating a table of contents or glossary
- Previewing and publishing your iBook
Scroll down to watch the welcome video video from the series, and click through to watch some free samples!