DxO Webinar: 5 Differences Between Lightroom And DxO PhotoLab 3
May 29, 2020 - 12:00pm
This is a series of webinars I've hosted for the DxO, which I'm reposting here. You can view a complete list of past and scheduled DxO webinars on my DxO page.
If you have questions about the differences between using Lightroom and DxO PhotoLab 3, PhotoJoseph will provide insights and answers to some of the powerful tools in DxO PhotoLab 3 that you should be aware of!
In this session, you will learn about:
- RAW conversion and Initial “auto” processing
- Denoising using PRIME (better results with higher ISO)
- Optical Corrections (profile of cameras & lenses)
- U Point Technology (for easy selective editing)
- Lifetime License (no subscription)
More like this