You are here

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Can't drag & drop photos into album #1
Bela Feher's picture
by Bela Feher
January 15, 2013 - 9:15am

Running Aperture 3.4.3 in OSX 10.7.5, I've been building a new album from photos in many projects as the basis for a slideshow, but after accumulating more than 250 photos in the target album, photos only rarely transfer even though a plus is shown before dropping. Sometimes (intermittently) the number of photos in the album increments, but the photo is not deposited. Tried duplicating the album; this corrects the count of photos, but I still can't d & d new photos, with rare exceptions. I've run permissions, maintenance, and rebuilt the Aperture database without improvement in this behavior. I'm frustrated and panicked due to upcoming presentation date. Help!

Bela Feher's picture
by Bela Feher
January 22, 2013 - 5:14am

Thanks to an Aperture genius at the Apple Store I found there is a simple solution to my problem. I hadn’t noticed that my browser displays were set to show only 4 & 5 star photos, so anything less wasn’t displayed. Some of the photos I was trying to transfer weren’t rated, so they wouldn’t show. This also accounts for the inflated count in the album relative to what was displayed. Resetting the display criterion to display all allowed the new transfers to show.

You may login with either your assigned username or your e-mail address.
Passwords are case-sensitive - Forgot your password?
randomness