Aperture 3.0.1 Update is Live
Apple just released an update for Aperture 3, version 3.0.1. Here’s the support article on it; go grab it and report back if it fixes any of your issues!
What’s included? Here’s the list…
About Aperture 3.0.1
This update improves overall stability and addresses a number of issues in Aperture 3, including:
- Upgrading libraries from earlier versions of Aperture
- Importing libraries from iPhoto
- Importing photos directly from a camera
- Memory usage when processing heavily-retouched photos
- Face recognition processing
- Adding undetected faces using the Add Missing Face button
- Printing pages containing multiple images
- Printing photos and contact sheets with borders and metadata
- Editing photos using an external editor
- Display of images with Definition and Straighten adjustments applied
- Zooming photos in the Viewer and in the Loupe using keyboard shortcuts
- Accessing Aperture libraries on a network volume Selecting and moving pins on the Places map
- Adding and editing custom locations using the Manage My Places window
- Switching between masters when working with RAW+JPEG pairs.
This update is recommended for all users of Aperture 3.