Do You Want to Work at Apple?
Do you want to work at Apple? Do you know photography, DAM, post, and have the ability to translate complicated ideas into simple written explanations?
If so, then this could be your lucky day.
If interested, apply on the jobs.apple.com page.
APD Instructional Designer
job ID 26765071
The Apple Product Documentation team is looking for an instructional designer or a photographer to write user documentation for its photography applications. The ideal candidate has:
- Expertise in photography, compositing, photo asset management, post-production photography, and multimedia production with the ability to translate this knowledge into simple and engaging documentation for photo hobbyists and professionals.
- Writing or teaching experience in photography and related subjects.
- Exceptional writing skills.
- The ability to synthesize and simplify complex topics and procedures, including explaining concepts and features to beginners.
- Create the best user documentation possible for assigned projects.
- Manage time independently and meet all scheduled deliverable deadlines.
- Master the tools required to design, develop, and update Apple documentation.
- Analyze various sources (customer feedback, usability test results, and so on) for guidance on ways to improve the instructional products.
- Advocate for users throughout the product development cycle, and influence product and interface design through close collaboration with product teams.
- Help test and debug online training and help systems.
- Collaborate with other project team members—editor, graphic designer, engineer, quality manager, marketer, and so on—and communicate instructional issues and decisions as needed.
- Participate in evolving the overall instructional design strategy for Apple products.
- Graduate degree in Instructional Design, Information Technology, MFA or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of four years’ instructional design experience, creating print or electronic documentation.
- Minimum of five years’ photography post-production experience.
- Familiarity with iPhoto, iPhoto iOS, Aperture, and Adobe Creative Suite, or similar applications.
- Exceptional writing, communication, and project management skills.
- HTML development and single-source experience desired.
- Interface design, human factors, and usability-testing experience a plus.
More like this