Getting Started with NFT (a How-to)
Photo Moment - September 16, 2021
By now you've probably heard of NFT — a secure way to sell digital art. It's exciting, it's interesting, and it's confusing AF. With the help of a couple of experts, I've figured out how to do this, and I'm going to show you how!
I have minted a collection of fine art images, “The Sculpture Series”. I minted 100 editions of the first image, and will be giving away at least half of them before listing the rest for sale. Then images two through seven will be released in succession, each with ten editions available. And finally, the eighth image in the series has been minted with an edition of just one.
- I'm a n00b!
- What are NFT, and why should you care?
- Fungible vs non-Fungible
- What is the blockchain?
- Fungible vs non-fungible tokens on the blockchain
- Art; physical and NFT
- Why… why should you care about NFT?
- What the Sculpture Series is, as an NFT series
- How to mint NFT (on Tezos)
- The pieces needed (funding, wallet, minting, auction/buy/sell)
- Funding with Coinbase
- Wallet (Kukai)
- Minting with H=N (hic et nunc)
- buying, selling, auctioning with objkt
The Sculpture Series
- To learn more about the collection, click here
- To see and (eventually) buy the NFT collection on OBJKT, click here
Links in the Show
- Fund your wallet with Coinbase https://PhotoJoseph.com/coinbase
- A good wallet for Tezos https://wallet.kukai.app
- A handy browser-extension wallet https://templewallet.com
- Mint your NFT on H=N (hic et nunc) https://hicetnunc.art (formerly .xyz)
- Buy, sell, auction NFTs https://objkt.com
Further Reading about Crypto, NFTs and Blockchain
- NFT; Fungible vs non-fungible explained: https://cointelegraph.com/explained/non-fungible-tokens-explained
- NFT; Token: https://www.gemini.com/cryptopedia/glossary#token
- Glossary of terms: https://www.gemini.com/cryptopedia/glossary
- Crypto currency conversion calculator: https://currencio.co/xtz/usd/
- Buy a domain i.e. PhotoJoseph.tez https://app.tezos.domains/
Join me and Aaron Parecki as we outline the entire flow of the ResolveCon 2022 Live Stream; a two-day in-person and live streamed event!
It's been forever! Let's catch up a bit… (including a surprise UPS delivery and unboxing of the iPhone 14 Pro in purple!)
LIMIX Tether is a Panasonic app for controlling cameras over USB a network. In this show we'll explore its capabilities with networked BGH1 cameras.
SmallRig V-Mount, DeckLink HDMI Quad for sale, Cloud Store Mini setup, Niimbot Label Maker and more!
This is a lot-of-little-thing show. I'll update you on the V-Mount battery and SmallRig saga, I've got an HDMI card for sale and I'll explain why I've replaced it, I'm setting up a Blackmagic Cloud Store Mini, and I absolutely love this silly little label maker from Niimbot and I want to show it to you!
The YoloBox has the ability to stream from one box to another, and integrate that stream into your show. Let's see how it works!
Woah… I won Aputure 's twitter giveaway! Let's unbox the the Aputure Amaran 200d and the Aputure Lantern (softbox) — which I'm most excited to check out!
This livestream is part of the Stream Day 22! Join me and a bunch of other live streaming YouTubers to learn all about the art of the LIVE stream!
The YoloLiv Tech YoloBox Pro has gotten a few updates since I last looked at it (1.3.1, 1.5.1, 1.6.0 and 1.7.0)… so let's check 'em out!
If you've ever had to take your ATEM Mini on the road, then you know what a hassle it can be. This line of custom ATEM cases may be just what you need.
I use a lot of different lights in my video productions… some you may have never seen before! So let's go through 'em all, from NanliteUSA, GODOX, Pixel HK and Sutefoto!
SmallRig has created a new cage just for the GH6… but of course it doesn't stop there. Witness the power of this fully operational camera cage!
This was the first live stream in a while… because I've been busy rebuilding and re-tweaking the setup for full 4K live broadcast!
- 1 of 7
- next ›